Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sacrificing curls for champagne

That's what my MOH happily volunteered to do when I spoke to her on Sunday. In the calm after the storm (when her hubby had removed the boys into the kitchen) we had a brief chat about the wedding. It's looking like there will be no curls.

Allow me to explain. J went to have her hair curled/put up at their local salon for her wedding anniversary. It took three hours. She assures me that when she has it done in Liverpool it only takes one, so we have no idea what they did differently this time. We don't really have three hours on w-day - okay we do but it would leave no time for make-up, never mind champagne. So as champagne is clearly the most important part of the day, we're going to find a hairstyle for her that doesn't involve so many curls!

We quite like the look of this:
Image from Sam Gibson via Rock my Wedding
with the braid going round the head, but don't really know how the back works or how to describe it to the hairdresser! Anyway, as J doesn't have to match anyone else, she can have whatever she likes. As long as it leaves plenty of time for champagne!

2 comments:

Ashleigh @ Made in Morningside said...

I have been pinning a lot of pics like that so reckon I will end up with something similar. Needs to be strong enough to last through a ceilidh though. xox

H said...

Pretty strong then! My MOH should be ok, hers only has to survive small children!

Post a Comment