Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hooray!

Over the last two days I have finally removed my head from the wedding clouds and returned to earth. I have finished watching 24 season 3 (I was 19 hours into it!), listened to The Subtle Knife (I'm half way through the audio book), and ordered Captain Corelli's Mandolin from the library (it's been on the 'to read' list for years; I was going to get The Hunger Games but 2588 other people want it too). I have also researched flights back to the UK, and been to an art exhibition with a friend.

It was a surprisingly easy transition, but one that I think everyone will appreciate (especially Gadget). I'd like to celebrate with him, but he's watching sunsets in Sydney. So I'm doing the one thing I can't do when he's here - eating yummy vegetarian food covered in cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment