Friday, April 27, 2012

On this day...

... next year I will become Mrs Gadget. Scary stuff! Hopefully the sun will shine, and I will have a less stressful day than I did today. (At one point I thought about "accidentally" throwing the work phone in the bin - that was when it rang for the twelfth time in an hour when each phone call was going to take me at least an hour to deal with!)

Two exciting things happened today: the save-the-date emails went out, and I am wearing my ring. Both felt a bit strange, and maybe not as exciting as I'd hoped. As far as the ring is concerned, it's fab to have it but I can't wear it at work - so it's been on a chain round my neck most of the day. Occupational hazard I guess!

More details on save-the-dates coming soon, but it was quite hard making sure I sent the right attachments to the right email addresses! I haven't had any delivery fails yet - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment